Wednesday, June 15, 2016

(Flash) Mission-H (Final Fantasy X)






Title: Mission-H
Artist: Indwell666
Language: English
Size: 97.5MB
------
Hey, it's story time.

This game is pretty old now, I came upon it back when I was a high schooler and I remember it was in a time when I often hang out with a girl after swimming in the pool.
This girl always did the same thing, she bought a pirulo icecream and then she proceeded to eat it in front of me, completely oblivious to the kinda show she was giving to my fifteen years old mind.
Years passed and time went on, and I end telling her about the sexual implications of all the situation, to which she responded with a nervous laugh, kinda cute.
Anyhow, why am I telling you this? Cause Yuna in this animation always resembled me to the pirulo eating girl. They are actually not that close in appareance, but, I dunno, I guess it's just me, but whateva.

Anyhow, game is about fucking Yuna, it's cool.
Learn more
Download from MEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment